Terms and Conditions
- The At Home Alliance is a register of independent services responsible for their own services and registered on the At Home Alliance as a choice for clients.
- The At Home Alliance has verified the credentials of all services registered on the At Home Alliance website but cannot take responsibility for services provided by such services to clients.
- The At Home Alliance is a search engine website to give choice for people being supported at home. It is the ultimate responsibility of the individual person to choose the most appropriate service to support them at home.
- All services can be independently chosen.
- All services registered on the At Home Alliance must carry their own liability insurance to fully cover their own services.
- HomeCareDirect is the Care Quality Commission registered framework chosen by the client as one of the services of client choice. HomeCareDirect has no responsibility for the quality of support for services provided by other services registered on the At Home Alliance.
- Payment of Services – the client is ultimately responsible for payment of services they have chosen to support them at home. Such payments can be made via the HomeCareDirect Client Managed Bank Account or by client directly from their own managed bank account or other third party managed bank account.
- The At Home Alliance/HomeCareDirect will not share your information with any 3rd party organisations.