Benefits of Registering
The At Home Alliance is a directory that will provide local community health & wellbeing choices for people who benefit from a personal health budget and choose the right to be supported at home. It will give them the right to make their own choices and choose their own providers – which could be you!
The At Home Alliance is the coming together of local specialist services, trainers, independent professionals, quality of life wellbeing services, housing associations, charities and local voluntary groups
For you, as a service provider in your county, there are many great benefits available to you if you register:-
- Cost Benefits
Ongoing financial rewards offered to you. Generous referral bonuses available if you recommend one of your clients to us who then goes on to use our services. (All services must adhere to CQC standards)
- You would be supporting and promoting Independent Living and Community Care
- You would be offering a menu of local choices for clients
- You would be supporting the Integrated Personal Commissioning (IPC) Programme & Transition Care Program (TCP) – NHS England
- You may increase potential for any extra client Health Wellbeing funding from local CCG/Council
- Helping to enrich the lives of people living at home with up to the most complex of needs
Helping to ensure positive outcomes for people who are being re-housed within the community they want to live in – people who have been placed out of area and also in rehabilitation units and long stay hospitals.
- Free advertising support from At Home Alliance
Telephone: 0345 061 9000 ext219